The Strategic Leadership Team (SLT) consists of our school principal and teachers who represent a cross section of the faculty including grade levels, specials, department chairs, and special service providers. They are elected annually by a majority vote of the faculty.
Overview of SLT’s Responsibilities
- Collaboration in the development of Unified Improvement Plan
- Development of the school’s schedules and calendars
- Professional development
- Review and collaboration on the implementation of the District Instructional Plan as it specifically applies to classrooms and grades at the school
- Identification of strategies for increasing enrollment at the school
- Development of communication strategies for regularly reporting student progress to parents
- Collaboration and implementation of best instructional practices
Learn more about the CSC and the Strategic Leadership Team roles and responsibilities.