Online Auction – start bidding now!
Come and kick up your boots to support University Park Elementary! Our eighth annual auction will be held on Saturday, April 21, 2018 from 6:30 PM – 10:30 PM in the Gold Room at the University of Denver. Tickets are $45 per person and will go on sale on March 1, 2018. Tickets include dinner, and live music performed by Scott Slay and the Rail (www.scottslay.com). There will also be a cash bar, games, and a live and silent auction. An online auction will begin on Thursday, April 12, 2018. To purchase tickets or to set up a bid account, please go to upark.ptapal.com
Donations and Sponsorship
This year, our goal is to raise $75,000. All of the proceeds will benefit University Park Elementary, but the success of the auction is only possible with your support. If you would like to donate a good or service, sponsor the event, or volunteer on the committee, please email Katie Fitz-Gerald and Becky MacDonald at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about the 2018 Auction and how you can support our school can be found here: Procurement and Sponsorship Packet
- March 1, 2018 – Online ticket sales begin
- March 21, 2018 – Deadline to donate a good/service or sponsor the event
- April 12, 2018 – Online Auction begins
- April 15, 2018 – Online ticket sales end (last day to purchase tickets at $45 per person)
- April 19, 2018 – Online Auction Ends
- April 21, 2018 – BBQ, Bluegrass, and Blue Jeans at the University of Denver (ticket prices increase to $60.00 per person)
- April 24, 2018 – April 27, 2018 – Items Distributed to Auction Winners
To learn more about the 2018 Auction, please visit our FAQs page.