Join us Sunday, May 3, 2015!
The annual University Park Home Tour is a community-building event that draws people from all over the Denver metro area. Five families in the University Park neighborhood open their unique homes for the day, and attendees can also visit the school for a home and garden market, music, and food. The Home Tour raises money for University Park Elementary by charging admission and through sponsorships by local businesses who can advertise to our 1,000+ visitors.
University Park Elementary is a high-performing school, rated “blue” by Denver Public Schools, and this would not be possible without the support of our community and our PTA, who fundraises to ensure our children have the tools they need to succeed. Funds raised by the Home Tour go to:
- Technology in the classroom
- Teacher training and professional development
- Paraprofessional staff to support our students and teachers
- Our first-of-its-kind Wellness Program
Tickets are $20 in advance; $25 at the school on the day of the tour; $10 for volunteers and realtors. Tickets available online or at the school, 2300 S. St. Paul. If you buy a ticket online, your name will be at the ticket table at UPark Elementary on the day of the tour. The Home Tour will occur rain or shine, and all ticket sales are final. For the purposes of safety, security, and respect for our gracious homeowners, we ask the following:
- No one may be in the home before 11:00 am or after 5:00 pm.
- Tickets can be purchased at University Park Elementary.
- All children must have a ticket of their own, unless a baby is in a front carrier. Children must tour alongside their parent. We cannot allow baby backpacks or strollers inside the homes.
- No food or drink, including water bottles.
- No photography or video.
- Do not sit on any furniture or touch any items. If a door is closed, please do not open it.
- The bathrooms at University Park Elementary at 2300 S. St. Paul are open. Please do not use the bathrooms in the homes.
- Everyone must wear the provided shoe covers, including people with socks or bare feet.
- Dog owners must secure their dog outside and clean up after it, if necessary. We cannot dog sit while people go on the tour.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS: