UPark has a very active PTA. Being part of the PTA is a great way to become an integral part of the UPark Community and have a say in your child’s education. Join HERE and learn more about some of our committees by clicking the links below.
Please read Colorado PTA’s statement on adequate school funding and the teaching profession.
2017-18 Meeting Dates
See the school bulletin and/or calendar to find exact location.
- Tuesday, Sept. 12th, 6pm
- Tuesday Oct. 10th, 6pm
- Tuesday, Nov. 14th, 9:15am
- Tuesday, Dec. 12th, 9:15am
- Tuesday, Jan. 9th, 6pm at an offsite location TBD
- Tuesday, Feb. 13th, 6 pm
- Tuesday March 13th, 9:15am
- Tuesday, April 10th, 9:15am
- Tuesday, May 8th, 6pm
Learn More About PTA Events and Committees
UPark PTA Officers 2017-2018
- Merrell Aspin & Stacey Hauhuth, Co-Presidents (email@example.com)
- Kristen Jackson & Kath Quinn, Co-Vice President (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jen Frenkel, Treasurer (email@example.com)
- Candace Kristensson, Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Apple Campaign: Traci Samaras (email@example.com)
- Corporate Sponsorship: Carin Wagner (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Fun Run: Melinda Davis (FunRun@uparkelementary.org)
- Garden Committee: Geoff Babbitt (email@example.com)
- Grant Writing: Orna Shaughnessy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Grocery Cards: Kath Quinn (email@example.com)
- Silent Auction: Katie Fitz-Gerald and Becky MacDonald (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Wellness: Kath Quinn (email@example.com)
- Volunteer Chair: OPEN
For information on volunteer opportunities and general questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.