How does the Reloadable Grocery Card Program work?
King Soopers will donate 5% of your purchases back to UPark when you buy your groceries with identified reloadable gift cards. King Soopers provides the UPark PTA with reloadable gift cards that are identified by a number assigned to UPark They’re good across the nation at all Kroger affiliated stores.
Card holders RELOAD (add money) to their card with any amount up to $500 at a time. This is a separate transaction BEFORE grocery scanning begins.
To get your FREE grocery card with a nominal starting balance, please email email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use my credit/debit card to load the grocery card?
- The UPark PTA receives a full 5% of the value reloaded onto your card,regardless of the method of payment you use to load the card.
- For how long can I use my King Soopers Card?
- Your King Soopers card is issued once and can be used over and over and over again! You can reload as many times as you would like.
- Cards with a zero balance for 90 days will become inactive.
- If your card is accidentally demagnetized, you will need to use the remaining balance (have the clerk key in the card number) and get a new one.
- What happens if a reloadable grocery card is lost or is thrown away?
- Keep a record of your reloadable card number. lf you lose your card for King Sooper call 1 (800) 917-6484 or visit the Customer Service desk and they can transfer all the money on your reloadable card back to your credit card.
- Do I still get King Soopers loyalty points if I use my reloadable card?
- Yes, loyalty points are connected with your frequent shopper card.